Welcome! This page contains information about the most common questions I receive as well as any tutorials I have created to support students during distance learning. If you have a question, but can't find it here, please contact me!
What do I do with books I still have at home from last year?
- If you have school library books at home that you are no longer reading (from PJHS or from your elementary school) you can turn them in to the purple tub in the front circle at school on Thursdays from 9-11am OR you can put them in the outside book drop any day.
Can I still check out books, even though we're not at school?
- Yes!! Visit our Grab and Go page for more details!!
How do I create an Overdrive Account?
- Your student ID is also a public library card!! It's called the OneCard program and you can learn more about how to use your OneCard by visiting https://sonomalibrary.org/student-onecard
- Username: pcsXXXXX (replace the X's with the last 5 numbers of your student ID! You can find your ID number on your printed class schedule or online in Aeries)
- Password: Four digits of your birth year (ex: 2008)